Buyers Guide Under-Sink Filters – iSpring RCC7 – Best Value Newly Upgraded US Legendary 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet and New Upgrades 2014
If you are looking intended for here iSpring RCC7 – Best Value Newly Upgraded US Legendary 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet and New Upgrades 2014 you can get fascinating offers to the product you are looking at. Find the best along with best of the very most top online stores most of us recommend for the shopping sites routines. Special promotion for those who are who will be in search of iSpring RCC7 – Best Value Newly Upgraded US Legendary 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet and New Upgrades 2014.
Features iSpring RCC7 – Best Value Newly Upgraded US Legendary 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet and New Upgrades 2014 – Under-Sink Filters
- Best value RO system from trust worthy company for endless great tasting water rejecting up to 99% of chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, microorganisms, pharmaceuticals and 1000+ pollutants
- Manufacturer-direct sale from Top Rated USA brand since 2005, genuine high quality problem-free and noise-free RO system for both city and well water
- Made with NSF certified WET parts by American owned factory that is certified with ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management Systems
- Bigger RO membrane square footage delivers 75GPD great tasting water that fills up tank faster and is with longer lifespan, up to 1.5 times than 50GPD system. Minimum water pressure 35psi, or model #RCC7P with booster pump is recommended.
- 30-day Money Back Policy and 1-year Satisfaction Guarantee, DIY video on YouTube, Lifetime Free Tech Support from our Atlanta facility (678) 261-7611
- Upgrades since Sep/2014: Luxury Designer EU-style Faucet ($45 value), Water Detector ($10 value), Easy to follow Installation Instruction (also on our website), 3/8″ one piece Feed Water Adapter (make tapping into water line easier), new Automatic Shut-off Valve and 5th Post-Carbon stage
Legendary Top-rated Reverse Osmosis Filter #RCC7 with Free New Upgrades
Featuring a 5-stage filtration process, the RO incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), Granular Active Carbon (GAC), Carbon Block (CTO) and Reverse Osmosis technologies to provide crisp-tasting, bottled-quality water at 2 cents per bottle.
5-Stage Filtration Removes Impurities
Every time you turn on drinking faucet, source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter–such as dirt, rust, and silt–that can affect the taste and appearance of your water, and potentially clog the system. Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substance. For the third stage, a denser carbon block filter removes any residual color, taste and odds (CTO), as well as difficult-to-remove chemicals such as chloramines. Additional stages such as AK and UV can be added on for extra effect. Pump is recommended if source water pressure is less than 45psi. The system’s fourth stage of filtration is especially important, as it involves the pressing of water through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottle water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny holes at size of 0.0001 micron(µm) effectively removes arsenic, lead, perchlorate, chromium, copper, TDS (total dissolved solids), sodium, and a long list of other water contaminants. It also removes parasitic cysts, such as giardia and cryptosporidia. The fifth stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter, which works as a final polishing filter when the water leaves the storage tank on its way up to drinking faucet. The end result is consistently great-tasting water at merely one cent per bottle. Besides helping yourself, with any type of iSpring water-filtration product you use, you may also prevent up to 16,000 plastic bottles from polluting environment –all in the time it takes to use and replace a single filter.
By default every iSpring Water Filtration system comes with thirty-day money back policy and one-year limited manufacturer warranty. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Besides installation video on YouTube and Knowledge Base on our website, we provide direct customer service. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us before and after your purchase as your satisfaction is our business! We love to help customers.
What’s in the Box
- 1st Stage — 5 micron 10 inch high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter in a transparent housing — removes sediments, dust, sand, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards.
- 2nd Stage — 5 micron 10 inch Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) — gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- 3rd Stage — 5 micron 10 inch Carbon Block (CTO) — removes any residual color, tastes & odors, plus compounding pre-filters’ efficiency and extending membrane’s life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- 4th Stage — 0.0001 micron High Rejection TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane — heart of the RO system, produces bottled quality drinking water up to 75 gallons per day.
- 5th Stage — 1 micron 10 inch Total Polishing Inline Carbon — removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- Tank — Premium 3.2 gallon pressurized tank. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards.
- Faucet — Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- Tubing — Food Grade 4-color tubing set. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
- Installation Hardware — Tank Valve, Feed Water Adapter, Drain Saddle, Teflon Tape, Two Wrenches, 3 spare O-rings, 2 spare Elbow Fittings, and User Manuals.
- Plus Features — Pre-installed Automatic Shut-off Valve and the Check Valve work together to shut off the system automatically when the storage tank is filled up.
Located in Alpharetta, Georgia, iSpring Water Systems LLC is specialized in Water Filtration Systems for both residential and light commercial applications. Our products range from Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ultra Filtration (UF), Whole House, Under-Sink, Counter Top, and Shower Filters, along with Replacement Filter Cartridges, Filter Housings, Kitchen Faucets and Fittings. Our aim is to make clean and fresh drinking water accessible to more households. We believe clean and safe drinking water should not be a luxury item but a must-have for every household. With affordable pricing, solid quality, and prompt delivery, we are committed to earn 5-star customer satisfaction.
Upgrades since July 2014
- Luxury Designer EU-style Faucet ($45 value): featuring Brushed Nickel with stainless steel look and ceramic valve, this quality faucet replaces small gooseneck chrome faucet to add elegant look to your kitchen.
- Feed Water Adapter (AF3M3Q2V): this all metal one piece 3/8 inch adapter makes installation a lot easier by connecting to well exposed cold water shut-off valve at near end instead of the hard-to-reach kitchen faucet stem at far end deeply hidden behind sink under counter.
- Storage Tank Valve: some customers complained it needed more than 6 rounds of teflon tape to seal. The new version is of better quality and more durable .
- Automatic Shut-off Valve: some reviews complained it failed to stop water when storage tank is full. The new version is of better quality and more durable .
- The 5th stage (T33): some reviews complained about odd and smell residue in water. The new version is made with higher grade of carbon with stronger absorption capability.
- RO membrane: it is made with improved material from 3M and sharper cutting machine. The result is better rejection rate and more consistent quality.
- Water Detector/Flood Alarm($10 value): it functions like a smoke Detector but detects water by the highly sensitive probe.
- User Manual: featuring updated parts list, detail figs and straight forward 8-step installation instruction, it is the enriched paper version of the youtube installation video.
You will discover the internet and therefore the details regarding iSpring RCC7 – Best Value Newly Upgraded US Legendary 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet and New Upgrades 2014 to obtain some other proportionate, begin to see the most recent value, browse reviews via consumers who have picked up this product, and even you’ll manage to choose alternate choice similar item prior to deciding to opt to buy.
Finally, when search for the most effective iSpring Under-Sink Filters products see to it you check the spec and testimonials. These pages was made with regard to facilitate everyone who is wanting and choose wherever to purchase iSpring RCC7 – Best Value Newly Upgraded US Legendary 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet and New Upgrades 2014 with great buy and for almost everyone demanding for top quality item from your main encouraged web store. The iSpring RCC7 – Best Value Newly Upgraded US Legendary 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet and New Upgrades 2014 is recommended to buy. Hope this overview aid you to find iSpring home depot product reviews